Book Title: Delivering Happiness
- Pay brand-new employees $2,000 to quit
- Make customer service the responsibility of the entire company-not just a department
- Focus on company culture as the #1 priority
- Apply research from the science of happiness to running a business
- Help employees grow-both personally and professionally
- Seek to change the world
- Oh, and make money too . . .
Sound crazy? It's all standard operating procedure at Zappos, the online retailer that's doing over $1 billion in gross merchandise sales annually. After debuting as the highest-ranking newcomer in Fortune magazine's annual "Best Companies to Work For" list in 2009, Zappos was acquired by Amazon in a d...
From UK? Buy Delivering Happiness from BookDepository.co.uk
(Free worldwide delivery)
Get Delivering Happiness book from eBooks.com
Publisher(s): Grand Central Publishing
Publish Date: 2010-06-07
Book Pages: 272
Industry Identifier: ISBN_10: 044657631X
Subjects: Business & Economics / Workplace Culture • Business & Economics / Entrepreneurship • Business & Economics / Customer Relations • Business & Economics / Management
The viewer for this book has not loaded.